October 25, 2006

A few of my favorite things...

being barefooted . the sound of my husband coming through the door . hugs from my children . spending time with my friends & family . photography . random acts of kindness . thunder storms/rain . science . good vino & conversation . traveling . giving life . reading . crawling into bed with fresh, clean sheets . laughter . girls night out . snowboarding . the change of seasons . physics . soul mates . humanity . camping . world religion . boursin & grapes (YUM!) . afternoon naps . gin martini, dirty please! . road trips . surprises . FSU football (I'm trying honey!). dreaming . chocolate . horoscopes . a day at the spa . goodnight kisses . intuition . morning sunlight . she crab soup at the club . shopping in small, quaint towns . deja vu . learning . morning cup of coffee . silence . sending the kids off to school and spending the day in bed with my husband . weeping willows . remembering

No comments:

 
sally gupton photography. copyright 2008.