March 16, 2007

Cuba Collection

All photographs appearing in this blog are by Sally Gupton and under the protection of The United States and International copyright laws. No photograph may be reproduced, copied, stored, manipulated or used in whole or in part of a derivative work, without the written permission of Sally Gupton.










































































































The above prints from the Cuba Collection can be purchased.

To purchase a print contact me by email or phone @ 336-692-6516.
(please put cuba collection in the subject line)

______________________________________________

Liz & I have been friends for years. Her & I discussed how a trip like this can either make or break a friendship. Not only am I a better person because of Liz's friendship, but it was an honor to share this experience with her. Despite the intense moments, we definitely know one another much better, only strengthening our bond!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sally!! Theses pictures from Cuba! Sister i had to pick my jaw up off of the floor!!! They are wonderful!!! Wow... That is all that I can say... WOW!

Love ya sister!
Paula

Anonymous said...

I was right you do have an eye for photography

 
sally gupton photography. copyright 2008.