May 23, 2007

Cal, Mattie & Will...& more Will!

I guess you can tell who i like best! (ha ha just kidding). This is the third time I've photographed this family and they are the best. I think Will is the easiest to photograph because he's not quite mobile yet (not to mention those eyes!), but their all freakin' adorable.






If you can't tell by looking at my work, I love baby feet!
Will was learning to climb steps.



snuggles with mom!



nanna & paw had built the grandbabes a playhouse. It was awesome!



Mattie LOVES shoes! She plays in them so often, she walks better in heels than I do!





With three boys of my own, I can testify that boys love their Tonka trucks.



meltdown!



more toes. I just want to eat them up!









i was able to capture something about each one of them and the time in their lives. The great thing about shooting on location is it can be anywhere. They had asked me to come to Nanna's house, which was beautiful and a great surrounding for extremely personal photographs. It tells a story about who they are and how they grow up, which when looking back years later is something you want to remember.

No comments:

 
sally gupton photography. copyright 2008.