July 24, 2007

soulmates

There are some relationships that come to us fast, as if we knew one another in a past life. Kimberly and I met years ago when I lived out West. We now live seperated by many states, yet there is not a day that goes by I don't think of her and feel comfort knowing she's in the world. In addition, there is her family, who is equally amazing. Each one of them hold a very dear place in my heart and I am absolutely honored to call them friends. The Hines family joined us on our vacation recently where I took these photos. She has waited so patiently to see them, so finally, here they are. Love you! (i'm pretty sure we were fairies)














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did such a great job! I love them. I love you too!

 
sally gupton photography. copyright 2008.