November 14, 2007

Out of the office until 11.19.07

Just a small note to all my super clients that I will be out of the office and pretty much non-existant from Thursday through the weekend while I recover from an out patient surgery on my eyes. Pretty important to a photographer wouldn't you say?

I will return all phone calls and emails on Monday. I will be getting new eyes {not really} but to me they will be new. No biggie, just LASIK surgery!! Wait, did I say Lasik surgery was not a big deal??? I am totally stoked!

I have been wearing glasses/contacts since I was in kindergarten. It has become such a burden on me, I am beyond myself that I will be able to wake in the middle of the night and see the clock, not have to feel around for my glasses when I wake each morning {because i am as blind as a bat} and most of all deal with itchy, irritated eyes from pesky, annoying contacts!! Oh, and have my hair get pinched and pulled from getting caught in the arms of the glasses (such a pain!)

YAY for me- happy birthday & merry xmas- from my husband. thanks babe!


and just for laughs..back to that year when I started wearing glasses.
Aren't you diggin' the hot pink velvet shirt?

No comments:

 
sally gupton photography. copyright 2008.