December 3, 2007

news!

I am so excited to announce that Sally Gupton Photography will be going full time starting January! This opens the door to many new opportunities for not only me, but you too!! I'm going to start working on some photography projects I have in mind and I will need some volunteers to photograph. This is a good opportunity to get your photographs for free while I get the images I need for these fine art projects! Stay tuned for details in a few months...

I look forward to 2008 and meeting you if I haven't already!!!

{p.s.} Sorry for all the pictureless posts lately. I have several recent sessions I need to post, I'm just too busy catching up with all the holiday orders and editing 2007 recent weddings. I'll try to get some recent images up tonight!

{in addition} I might need an assistant!! If your interested, send me an email.

2 comments:

Julie Wagoner said...

Congratulations! I'm looking forward to seeing what 2008 will bring for you.

sara said...

Congratulations! If I was closer to you I would love to learn more about that assistant position and volunteer to help you with this project too. Good Luck!!

 
sally gupton photography. copyright 2008.