December 7, 2007

tis the season

for holiday greetings! This family has grown with me. They were some of my first clients and have been very supportive and continue to be dedicated customers. The kids are even getting use to have their photo taken, little mattie models for me now. I think this is like their 3rd session this year, and the best one yet. I've even used one of the images from this session on my new business cards. thanks brooke and elizabeth for being such fans!








and from this session, this christmas card was designed for the client.


front of card


back of card

Bigger is better, click on them!





Cards are designed by yours truly and printed as a 5x7, double sided on a beautiful art linen paper. Great idea for not only christmas, but save the date cards, birthday/party invitations, thank you notes, and any holiday (valentines, easter, mothers/fathers day).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are so cute!!!!!1

 
sally gupton photography. copyright 2008.