February 14, 2008

happy hearts day!

last night, mother nature pulled one over on us! Even beyond the knowledge of the weatherman, we got unannounced snow! I love suprises, especially when it's snow! Needless to say, I woke this valentines morning with the three boys snuggled up with my husband and I in bed, along with jackson and sonoma (our furry babes), all anticipating the announcement of school closings. As soon as we found out this valentines day was going to be a day off and we were going to be snowed in together, we threw on the layers of clothes and went out to enjoy a snow white valentines! Here are some photos of my morning with my hunny bunnies. Happy Valentines to you...peace and love!



brady.jake.kyler



Sonoma loves to eat the snow! A dog we adopted out west when we lived in jackson wy. As soon as he sees the snow in the air he dives for it. He lives for the cold and snow. I look forward to the mornings when I can open the door for him and he can find the white treat to dive into and eat.



jake took his wheels off his skateboard to make a mini snowboard.



jake doing a "snow trick" mid-air, he eats it!



brady and charlie bear, very cautious in this curious white cover we found outside this morning. He never lasts too long out in it.

No comments:

 
sally gupton photography. copyright 2008.