May 15, 2008

Mr. & Mrs. Flores

Maria & Pete are two of the greatest people. We'd be here a long time if I told you all the amazing things about them and their day...
The entire weekend there was an overwhelming feeling of love between everyone; family & friends. There was not one moment taken for granted and the celebration at the reception was like nothing I had seen before. A large majority of the family had flew in from South America and let me tell you...these people know how to dance!! I still feel the energy. I love.love.loved Maria's veil. She was simply stunning.















"the buzz" just minutes before the wedding starts.











one of the flower girls playing with her basket of petals during the ceremony. See her little shoes & basket handle?
























It's always makes fun photos when the wedding party is willing to be "out of the ordinary".



Ceremony: St. Therese Catholic Church Wrightsville Beach, NC
Reception: Landfall Country Club Wilmington, NC
All images posted are by Sally Gupton
Second Photographer: Ivan Ditscheiner

1 comment:

Julie Wagoner said...

These are lovely! Some of my favorite wedding shots I've seen on your blog.

Julie Wagoner

 
sally gupton photography. copyright 2008.