September 16, 2008

Dewey's does weddings!

For all you brides out there, Dewey's is now doing wedding cakes! They are amazing! I recently had an opportunity to work with them and do a commercial shoot of all their fancy wedding cakes and bookoos of cake squares! They have a cake square for every occasion!! (My kids were excited when I got to bring home all the extra cake squares I photographed!)

If you are interesting in consulting with the cake designer, her name is Katy. {email}kate@deweys.com {phone}336.748.0230. They have a beautiful boutique specialized for brides where you can visit, consult, see samples and taste the flavors.

Here is the piece they designed from my work:



{click on image for a larger sample...or just stop by Dewey's!}

No comments:

 
sally gupton photography. copyright 2008.