October 27, 2008

Falling in Love

It has to be one of the most amazing, undescribable things to experience.

One of my favorite things about meeting and working with couples is getting to know them and learn their story. It helps me to customize their session, so I can reflect their relationship.love.life through images. April + Jeremiah met playing on the same softball team. I was so excited to find a spot called Left Field! Also, there is an images below with a brick wall that had graffiti of four cats. April had just finished telling me about her 4 furry friends they have at home. It was a fun session! I look forward to the wedding in 2009!!

















1 comment:

Julie Wagoner said...

April--You look stunning in these photos! Way to work it girl!

Nice work, Sally!

 
sally gupton photography. copyright 2008.