October 24, 2008

Life on Pop's Farm

So I'm at the point in the morning where my coffee has gotten too cold and I am overwhelmed by the amount of work ahead of me today. I'm sitting on 10 sessions to be edited and 2 weddings. Not to mention a website I've been working on for 2 years now. Thank you to all my clients for being so patient!

It's a great feeling when your work starts to attract the people that have your same vision, sense of adventure and expectations. I am happy to say most clients now fit right in with my work. Their suggestions for locations, the relationships they share with me, the trust of the images and their blessings and thankfulness in life.

There are always so many good images from a session, it's hard to pick just a few. Plus, I always wonder if I have a limit of how much I can blog on this site? One day it's going to tell me it can't accept anymore photos/text. Does anyone know? I've been thinking about upgrading the blog anyways. Anyhow, some images from a recent session on Pop's farm with a guest appearance from Radar the donkey. He followed us around the whole session.










I think the above image is going to be submitted for a gallery display at baptist hospital.


1 comment:

Laverne Pike said...

As the Mother of these beautiful Ladies and the Grandmother of these beautiful Children I THANK YOU. You captured what I see everyday. This was the most WONDERFUL Christmas present ever. I will cherish these pictures for many years to come.

 
sally gupton photography. copyright 2008.