January 9, 2009

Gardner Wedding

I had an opportunity to work with one of my most favorite photographers, Anne Ruthmann. I can't be more honest when I say I wouldn't be where I am without fellow photographers such as Anne, that are willing to mentor and share their success. I packed my bags and headed out to Washington DC to meet a total stranger and accompany her for the weekend. Anne is not only a brilliant artist but she is extremely smart in the business of photography and my favorite part about Anne, her good heart.

For any photographers out there, she has a photography business blog [Photo LoveCat] with a wealth of great information and resources.













Sally + Anne

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These are beautiful! My favorite is the one of her feet. It seems to sum up the moment of excitement and nervous energy.

Kristen Katula said...

Stunning....I love the one of her feet too!!

Abigail said...

Gorgeous! I scrolled through these great images before I read your post and said, "That looks like Anne Ruthmann" Duh! How cool that you got to work together! Your work is lovely, Sally.

Peggy Gero DaValt said...

Hi Sally -

You do beautiful work. I'm a guest here, sent by Ruth Anne Adams. She has the twins, Mary Jo and Annie that you photographed for the NICU that they were in as premature babies.

Having a professional photographer brother, whose work we adore, it is nice to see other professionals and their attention to detail and eye for capturing life's moments.

Thank you for the photos of my nieces.

Good luck....I hope you found a bookkeeper!!

Peggy Gero DaValt
Gone to The Dogs
Amethyst Gordon Setters

 
sally gupton photography. copyright 2008.