March 12, 2007

and the winner is...

Heather Kirkman!

She guessed Cuba, which was the right answer to the Destination Contest!
Heather has won a free photo session.
She has two precious little girls that I look forward to photographing this spring.
Thank you to all who participated. Be looking for more contests in the future to win a free photo session with me!



Cuba?

How did I end up getting an opportunity to go to such a place as Cuba? I have a good friend who is adventurous as I am, in addition to being a journalist. We decided to go together and document the country before things change drastically following Fidel and American tourism opens up freely. It was an amazing experience & opportunity to go to a "forbidden" place as well as practice my photojournalism skills (not to mention good girl time as a bonus). I came back from Cuba with 650 photos as well as an enlightened heart & mind. I'm working hard to go through all these and edit them on top of all the sessions I have been doing for my clients. I kept a detailed journal throughout the trip and I will share with you my experiences & thoughts when I can get it all in my blog. Good things to come!!


No comments:

 
sally gupton photography. copyright 2008.