March 12, 2007

monday morning thoughts

this is way too much thinking for a monday?!

  • Our morning communte to school each day is usually quite interesting. Kyler almost always requests the song Sammy to be played. In the song there is a mention of flying like a bird in a verse. My rear view mirror is always adjusted where I can look back at anytime and see my silly boys. I look back through my rear view mirror and there they are, Kyler & Brady pretending to be birds. Kyler flapping his arms gracefully and with the perfect arch of his wrist, and then Brady who quickly flaps his little hands in front of him like a bird trying to learn to fly and leave the nest.
  • My husband & I have been together for eight years now. It's a wonderful feeling to know that no matter how long you have been together there is still something new to be discovered together, different ways to show our affection for one another, and the feeling that we both love each other more today than we did yesterday.
  • On Sunday night I took my older son Jake to see his first concert, the Blue Man Group. A little mom & son time. We had a blast! Jake even took photos with his little cell phone. He insists that I share... (photos to come) I have a habit of carrying around a moleskine (journal) and make notes on life when I am inspired or want to remember something. Jake noticed as I made a comment in my little book. He asked why i did that. I told him that there are messages coming from everything in life, you have to listen and take with you what makes sense. While I love being able to give him that type of insight, I know he hates when he walks into it. I hope one day though, It will make sense to him!
  • I'm not a big TV fan, nor do I rarely have time to watch movies. With three kids, two jobs and the daily errands & chores that come with being a mom & wife I am very selective with what I do with my time. I did however see an amazing movie recently and I wanted to share, The Prestige. If you take my recommendation, I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your Monday morning thoughts. Love Ya!

 
sally gupton photography. copyright 2008.