June 19, 2007

win a free session!

OK moms, get out your camera and get ta snapping! I want to see what you can do. I hear it all the time...how do you get such great photos? I wish I could take photos like that! Well it takes practice, practice, practice, so I'm putting you on assignment and I want to see whatch ya got!

Submit one photo to me of your child doing something adorably cute. I was actually watching my 18 month old brushing his teeth and thinking just how dang cute he was when I had this idea, so anything goes! I'll simply be looking for creativity and fun, and I would say the cutest kid but that would'nt be fair because their all cute to me!

Please send all entries to my email, with the subject line "CAPTURE".
Entries will be accepted until July 27th
Winner will be announced on July 30th.
Winner receives a free photo session ($150 value)

One Rule: You must live in triad area to participate.

Have fun and I look forward to all the fun photos!

No comments:

 
sally gupton photography. copyright 2008.