September 18, 2008

home away from home

Immediately she was a friend and as soon as I walked through the doors it felt just like home. Judy {The Yoga Gallery} and friends have worked hard to create a wonderful haven for yoga enthusiasts. I get so excited to see my home town grow and offer these type of things! I stopped by today to say hello, meet Amy {owner of Let it Be Yoga Boutique} and check out the new studio. Absolutely beautiful!

I love that The Yoga Gallery offers something for everyone! Yoga, Tai Chi, Meditation. Classes for anyone and all; prenatal, children, over 50. I look forward to hanging out on my lunch breaks once in awhile and taking advantage of all they have to offer!

If your interested in yoga/meditation for children you should definitely check out the classes they offer for your doodle bugs. Another option for starters is something I use with my children; a book called Baby Buddha. My kids love these activities!

I hope you'll stop by and see Judy, Amy and the rest of the people who are involved in making this such a great community resource for our bodies and minds. Have a fresh baked item and sit and chat or take a class. It's nice to know there is kindness out there, waiting for you to walk through the door.



The Yoga Gallery
633 N. Trade Street
Winston Salem NC 27101
336.725.4119



newly renovated downstairs studio space




upstairs studio class where classes are also held.

Let It Be Yoga, a boutique







comfy little nook to sit in the boutique, WIFI avaliable.



adore the onesies for the babies!

No comments:

 
sally gupton photography. copyright 2008.