November 5, 2008

Ginger + Chris [wedding]

On a roll. I've almost knocked out two weddings in three days and caught up on my blogging. I know there are so many clients out there waiting on a collection release. Thanks for your patience! I hope to be completely caught up within the next two weeks. It is always overwhelming and makes for a long day[s] sitting in front of the computer trying to finish editing on a project, but it is rewarding when I can post images like this.

Ginger + Chris were the best. I love meeting new people through my work. Each story and the people involved always inspire me not only in my work, but in my personal life.

Wedding at Clemmons Moravian.
Reception at Brookstown Inn.









2 comments:

Amy said...

Sally those were wonderful! I can't wait to see the rest of them! You did a fantastic job!

Kristi & Landon Darr said...

That is a very Nostalgic photograph of the wedding dress :) Photographs like that bring such a warm feeling and bring you back to that place in time :)
Good Work on that shot :)

Landon & Kristi Darr

 
sally gupton photography. copyright 2008.