January 3, 2007

the love that surrounds me, my family...

Although it is a challenge being the only female in a household of boys, it has many advantages. I like to think I'm the princess and I enjoy the thought that I am their female influence. Sometimes my soft spoken voice, kind mannerisms and gentle nature is lost in all the testosterone. I have to fight for balance! Nonetheless, I am well taken care of and have four personal superheros!

I don't know how I ever got so lucky to have Tim as a husband. He is a wonderful human being, an even better father, and has a strong Christian influence on our lives.



Jake is my oldest son and he is a handful right now. He loves anything that has to do with a board and moving at fast speeds and has a very big heart. He is a terrific big brother and LOVES animals. He can't decide if he wants to be a vet one day or a professional skateboarder!




Kyler, also known as KG, is quite a character at his young age. He brings me laughter & gives me an abundance of love and has an extraordinary outlook on life.



Brady, our youngest and last child, (I say this with sadness-my husband won't let us have anymore children-probably a good thing, if it were up to me we'd have a house full!) was born on my birthday! It was the most incredible experience and the best birthday present I could ever get! His presence brings me peace. He is the youngest, but he fights for every bit of space that he feels he deserves in this busy household & family. Brady is a blessing. His first year of life he fought many medical problems. Tim says he is the tough guy in the family. Even in the worst of times, he always has a smile on his face.





And lastly, but not least, our puppers. Jackson & Sonoma remind me of how silence sometimes speaks louder than words with their unconditional love and efforts to get their attention in the grand shuffle!

Jackson

Sonoma

No comments:

 
sally gupton photography. copyright 2008.