March 24, 2009

Colin + Amanda [engagement]

I met Colin and Amanda last year at Pete and Maria's Wilmington Wedding which I had the pleasure of photographing. Colin was the best man. As a newly engaged couple, they inquired about the possibilities of working together on their future wedding day.

I recently had the opportunity to finally visit Colin + Amanda in Raleigh while I was in town for the PPNC workshop. We met at the wedding venue to scope out the anticipated day to come later this year at the Umstead Hotel. While we were there we shot a few fun engagement images. The Umstead is an amazing place. Very calming, relaxed and organic. I am stoked about the wedding day!

I love these two! So much wisdom and insight. I could sit and talk with them all night about music, life and spirituality. Colin is actually a mortgage lender in Raleigh, Tommerson Lending, with a very unique philosophy in his business practice.

If your in need of services such as this, definitely give him a call, you won't be disappointed! Check out his website soon. I did some cool shots for his business too!





No comments:

 
sally gupton photography. copyright 2008.